Honeywell HWM330 Quick Steam Warm Moisture Humidifier


Worked great for about 4 weeks. One day the refill light would not shut off, so I cleaned it, thinking it was about time. Inside, I found that the filter pad had disintegrated to a disgusting brown mush, and the plate had melted one side of the plastic housing, and half the plate was covered by an almost un-removable layer of minerals. We have pretty soft water here, so this is extreme. I suspect the problem is in the wiring or sensors since nothing I do appears to help.

One review I saw somewhere when I was looking for answers said that hers works fine if she rinses the filter pad out once a week. This is supposed to replace that old HMW2030?? That machine could go at least 6-8 weeks without cleaning and never needed a single filter or pad. I have one that is still going strong.

Many reviews I saw complained about the machine breaking after a short time (if only I had read them before buying). I would not recommend the 330 to anyone. Buy Honeywell HWM330 Quick Steam Warm Moisture Humidifier!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น