Honeywell 2096D 2.14 Cubic Foot Waterproof Fire Safe with Digital Lock


I did a bit of research before deciding to buy this safe. I've received and and placed in in the house and I'm very pleased with it.

This is a heavy safe (182 lbs) and it takes two strong people to move it. The weight is an advantage because only a very strong burglar will be able to remove it by himself.

It only has a 1 hour fire rating (for paper, not electronic media) and while I'd like a longer rating, I didn't want to pay much more than I did.

This safe is also "waterproof" and I imagine that this is as important as fireproof.

The digital codes are very easy to set and reset. This unit also comes with two keys which will open the safe (obviously you will want to hide the keys away far from the safe).

This safe is larger than most inexpensive safes at 2 cubic feet and I don't feel that it is too large.

It looks to be well made and it's backed by a large company that can help you if ever you lock the safe, forget the combination, lose the keys as you can still call Honeywell and give them the serial number. After some length of interrogation, I think that they can help you open the safe.

Lastly, you can spend thousands or tens of thousands on a safe that is burglar-proof. I didn't want to go that far. I think I made a good choice.Buy Honeywell 2096D 2.14 Cubic Foot Waterproof Fire Safe with Digital Lock!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น