Honeywell HAW500 HydraPure Air Washer 2-in-1 Air Purifier and Humidifier


I ordered this with high hopes and quickly became very disappointed. After the first day it began to leak excessively all over the floor. I took the unit apart to look for any obvious signs of a problem but found nothing. Put it back together again and within a day, it leaked again. I decided that I must have just gotten a "lemon" so I opted to replace it with another identical unit, which Amazon did replace very quickly-I had a new in 3 days! After the 3rd day of running the unit, it too began to leak excessively. Luckily, I had set the unit in a large rubber maid container so it did not leak all over the floor. I think there is an obvious manufacturer defect with this unit that must have been overlooked. I am currently searching for another product that is also an air cleaner & a humidifier all in one but am not having much luck. The design and concept of this one is very similar to the design of the Air O Swiss air washer. May give that one a try.Buy Honeywell HAW500 HydraPure Air Washer 2-in-1 Air Purifier and Humidifier!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น