Honeywell HHT-145 HepaClean UV Antibacterial HEPA Tower 3-in-1 Air Purifier


I purchased this unit from Target/Amazon about a month ago. It works very well.

First off this is our situation. We already have a electrostatic filter for the home heating system, hardwoods and the only carpets we have is high grade. We always take off our shoes when in our house.
The reason we got the unit is because we have two cats. :-)

The first thing I noticed is when the unit is in the cats room there is no odor at all, completely gone. But the unit is quite large for a single room. I think it is a bit under rated. I moved it to our living room and ran it on medium for 4 weeks.

First thing we noticed is that, when I painted one room in our house you could not smell the paint unless you are actually in that room.

Second thing we noticed is that when we went to vacuum our electrostatic filter for the main heating system there was no dust. We figured it would be all in the heppa filter of the Honeywell but was not a lot there either.

I think the ionizer makes the dust drop to the floor and is picked up by the vacuum cleaner. Just checked our electrostatic filter again and it is still spotless.

Looking through the beam of a flashlight I see no dust at all in the beam. My wife also mentioned that there is much less dust on surfaces now.

Does this unit work, oh yeah.

The CZF-145 charcoal filter is $25 at www.kaz.com, according to specs it only last 3 months. Seems a bit pricey.

One thing I don't understand is that if it has an IONIZER why do I not have access to the blades or are there any in there? Don't know and don't care as long as it keeps going.Buy Honeywell HHT-145 HepaClean UV Antibacterial HEPA Tower 3-in-1 Air Purifier!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น