Honeywell HFD-110 QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filter



This unit was bigger than I expected it to be, and not as quiet as I thought it would be either. It's not loud, but on medium to high settings you can clearly hear the motor going, I can only sleep easily with it on the lowest setting.

As for clearing the air, it does that decently well. Doesn't do too much as far as trapping dust, but it does remove a lot of airborne allergens. I noticed a week after buying this that I breathed a bit easier and my sinuses were more clear in my room than it was outside or in other people's houses.

For the price, it works well enough. You can probably buy a better one at a more expensive price.Buy Honeywell HFD-110 QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filter!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น