Discount HONEYWELL HZ-339BP SureSet Digital Oscillating Ceramic Heater



I bought three of these (black version) for about $29 each (not thru Amazon). I wanted to use them in my garage in the winter as it get a bit chilly in there. I figured I only needed 2 for the task but bought a third becuase of the good price and 'just in case'...

Well, the first one died in less than a week and another died in less than a month...nothing happend to cause these issues...I just set them for 70 degrees and one day I went to turn them on and they were dead. My guess is the fuse 'safety' or heat sensor technology on these is garbage and just blows for no good reason. There does not seem to be any way to replace the fuse so they are pretty much door stops now.

Any product can have the odd lemon, but two out of three for a single customer that use them for about an hour or two at a time is pretty awful.

I would avoid these like the plague and I am not inclined to ever buy a Honeywell product in the future.

Hope this helps. Get more detail about HONEYWELL HZ-339BP SureSet Digital Oscillating Ceramic Heater.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น