Purchase Aube by Honeywell TI034-3W/U Solar Programmable Timer Switch, White


I used this switch to replace an already installed intermatic switch that failed after one year of use. This is an excellent replacement. It has automatic settings for turning on at sunset and off at sunrise based on my longitude/latitude.

Unfortunately it does not have as much schedule flexibility as some intermatic switches - it requires the same settings for every day and doesn't have weekday or weekend settings. However, this wasn't a problem in my installation because I only require that the outdoor lights turn on at the same time every day. I'll gladly take a reduced schedule in a switch that works every day, unlike the junk that Intermatic makes.Get more detail about Aube by Honeywell TI034-3W/U Solar Programmable Timer Switch, White.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น