Honeywell HZ515C Low Profile Silent Comfort Heater Right now


I bought the Honeywell Low Profile Silent Heater because I had been quite pleased with the Honeywell Low Heat Silent Heater, a unit which currently sells for about half the price of the Low Profile model. I had hoped that the low profile model, costing about twice the price of the Low Heat Silent Heater I had purchased about a year before, would have better heat output. Not only did the low profile model seem to have a lower heat output than the "low heat" model, it had no controls other than to turn it on and off. The less expensive Low Heat Silent Heater has a thermostat and a "quick heat" feature that runs a fan. There may be a Low Profile model that has the additional controls, but the one they delivered to me had only one control - on and off. I returned it. Amazon, as always, refunded with no cost to me. I can recommend the Honeywell Low Profile model. It's a good unit and is available at Target through Amazon at the time of this review at a cost of only $49.99. The Low Profile Model is selling at the time of this review for about $95.00. The price has come down. I had purchased the low profile model in September for $117. Go with the Low Heat Silent Heater. The heat output is not great but it's a reliable heater that can keep a small area warm and it is far less expensive. Get more detail about Honeywell HZ515C Low Profile Silent Comfort Heater.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น