Where To Buy Honeywell RTH7500D Conventional 7-Day Programmable Thermostat


I installed this unit today on a Trane Heat Pump system. I spent 5 minutes on the phone with Honeywell's tech support to verify wiring before I started. After that... I installed and programmed in 20 minutes or so. Installation instructions were very easy to follow and made perfect sense. I'm very impressed with how this unit maintains the exact temp you select. It works... what more can I say. I will add that I installed a Hunter touch screen thermostat a couple of months ago on my parents home's Trane system. There is truly no comparison between the Hunter and the Honeywell. Instructions for the Hunter were terrible. The programming is also very difficult and makes no sense for the Hunter. Get more detail about Honeywell RTH7500D Conventional 7-Day Programmable Thermostat.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น