Buying Honeywell HCM645 4 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier


I read the other reviews that complained about the noise of this "Quiet Cool" humidifier. I thought, heck, I like white-noise sounds, I won't mind this. Or maybe the reviewers are being unreasonable.

No. Really. This unit is absurdly loud. And I've had several other Honeywell-aka-Kaz units in the past.

Otherwise, the operation is fine - easy to fill and use. Straightforward controls. I never have the problems others seem to have with mold on the filter, likely because I run it until the tank runs out and periodically let the filter dry out completely. (And I change the filter every 6 weeks.)

I bought this for my daughter's room, but we will only be able to use it during the day, it's just too loud.Get more detail about Honeywell HCM645 4 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น