Cheap Honeywell Whole Room Air Circulator Floor/Table Fan


I got this fan to try to move some air in my stuffy room.
This fan does a great job of doing that, even on the 'low' setting.
I bounce the air flow off my ceiling and can am able to feel it on the other side of the room (which I thought was great).

I bought this model because the box said 25% quieter than comparable models, but it has failed to live up to its claim (unless the others are even nosier than this one).
Probably 50-60 db noise level (I was hoping for about 30 db).

Notes about what is included:
Black fan with cord (head rotates 90 deg)
Three speeds (High, medium, and low) - I usually only use low (it gets too loud)
Fan cover has six screws holding it on (sort of awkward to take off).

I would think it would last a while, but I've only had mine for two months.
Overall, its okay. It moves a lot of air, but is not at quite as I had hoped. Get more detail about Honeywell Whole Room Air Circulator Floor/Table Fan.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น