Buy Honeywell CT87K The RoundHeat Only Manual Thermostat


A few reviews indicate this thermostat is cheap. I disagree. This product is built much better than all other competitive products. Designed for 'heat only', it keeps my interior room well within designed and preset tolerance range. I use this thermostat to control the temperature in my 900sqft garage, which has in-floor radiant heat tubes. Works very well. (Before this purchase, I had installed a 'cheap' thermostat from the local hardware store. Very disappointed, as temperatures would fluctuate about 10-degrees from set-point. The 'cheap' thermostat went into the trash-can immediately when this Honeywell product arrived).

Also, as a 'side-note'... I have always had very good luck with Amazon. Very good transaction service, and very quick delivery with all products purchased. Thanks!Get more detail about Honeywell CT87K The RoundHeat Only Manual Thermostat.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น