Order Honeywell RTH221B Basic Programmable Thermostat


I've only had my unit for a few days, and I'm not as particular about a degree here or there in temp. difference because I have a 90 year old gravity furnace and it's never quite that exact. This was only meant to be a temporary solution for us until we buy a new HVAC system for the house in the next year or two. What I will say (and it looks like a few others have said this as well) is that the instructions are NOT HELPFUL for a two wire installation.

For two wire installation, you'll need to use the Rh and the W terminals on the right side of the wall mounted unit. Be prepared with an assortment of small sized flathead screw drivers because the Rh screw is more tightly fastened than the rest because of it's jumper connection. Beyond the frustration of trying to figure out which wire went where, and making sure I had the right sized screwdriver, the unit is fine. It works as it is programmed to and should help save me some money until I get a new system.Get more detail about Honeywell RTH221B Basic Programmable Thermostat.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น