Honeywell CF200A1008 4-Inch Ultra Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter 16x25x4 Inches


My old Electro Static Air Cleaners must have died and there was always lots of dust in the house. I saw these new Ultra Efficiency Air Filters made by Honeywell and decided to try them. The filtering capability provided by these Honeywell air filters is nothing short of amazing. My wife said there is almost no dust in the house anymore. There is unfortunately one down side to these filters. The filter paper they use allows almost no particulate matter to pass, it also makes the blower fan work significantly harder. I now notice unusual sounds and noises whenever the heat comes on. The new filters are obviously placing a significant load on the blower motor and I'm not sure if it will cause the motor to fail prematuraly. Get more detail about Honeywell CF200A1008 4-Inch Ultra Efficiency Air Cleaner Filter 16x25x4 Inches.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น