Honeywell HW2000i Portable Inverter Generator, 2000W Rated, 2100W Max Output (CARB and 50 State Compliant) Decide Now


The first 4 months it worked great. Wonderful. Then it quit running my compound miter saw (1800w). No big deal, was pretty close to the surge rating. Two months later, it quit running my microwave (1200w), and a week later, quit running at all with a load (had been using it to charge batteries and run lights, my cabin is off grid). I put about 4 hrs a day on average on it over about 6 months, so got a lot of use out of it. Not sure what is wrong, it is covered by warranty, but I am not one to call, and am far from a service center. Get more detail about Honeywell HW2000i Portable Inverter Generator, 2000W Rated, 2100W Max Output (CARB and 50 State Compliant).

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น