Honeywell HZ-2302 Power Oscillator Electric Heater


Recently bought this heater and straight out of the box it did not work. The heater turned itself off after about 15 seconds. The fan never worked. It did not oscillate and the unit itself looked like it might have been opened. I went to return the item following the instructions from ANTonline (where it came from), but to do that, I had to pay for my own shipping AND include a check for $10 for them to return it back to me after they had tried to repair it. These costs (as well as the original shipping charge) add up to more than the actual unit cost.
It got thrown in the garbage instead.

Very diasapointed, because my past experience with returning things bought from amazon have been very positive.Buy Honeywell HZ-2302 Power Oscillator Electric Heater!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น