Honeywell Electronic Ceramic Heater


Everything about this heater is perfect except that it is a little loud. The thermostat is very accurate and keeps the room at an even temperature. It heats faster than most other heaters even when using the energy efficient setting. The blue light is a little bit much at night but is not as bright as some have said in other reviews. Except for the fact that it is a little bit too loud, I could not find a better heater. The sound it makes is comparable to the sound of a fan on medium. If I was running the heater constantly, I would adjust to the sound. But since I use it in a manner in which it turns on and off according to the thermostat, it wakes me when it turns on even though I placed it on the other side of the room. I think I may need to return it and will wind up using a much less efficient heater simply because of the noise factor. If Honeywell updates this model and resolves the noise issue, I would not hesitate to buy it again. But if you are buying it to use in the bedroom, you might want to rethink your decision.Buy Honeywell Electronic Ceramic Heater!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น