Honeywell HZ-370GP Electronic Ceramic Heater


I have about 10 portable heaters between my house and my office. I have several Honeywell models which are ceramic. I also have the Honeywell model 709 oil-filled heater.

This model, the 370 ceramic heater, is the best so far. The thermostat works the way it should. The older models that Honeywell makes like the 339, and 341 work well, but the thermostat doesn't work the way it should.

This new model, the 370, works absolutely awesome.

Don't buy the oil filled model. I did some detailed testing with thermometers and timers. The ceramic model heats the room twice as well as the oil filled.

I use all my heaters every day for about 6 months per year. Take my word for it, this model is great.

The plastic will smell for a few weeks though. That seems unavoidable with any model unfortunately. Just run it in the basement or garage for 15 minutes per day for a few weeks and the smell is gone.

Buy this model and you won't be disappointed.Buy Honeywell HZ-370GP Electronic Ceramic Heater!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น