Honeywell HZ-7200 Cool Touch Oscillating Heater w/ Smart Energy Digital Control Plus


I just bought this heater for my office cubicle and I love it! This is a great product for not alot of money. So far I've noticed these pros and cons:

Pros:
* Energy saver - which is a nice way to help the environment.
* The temperature settings are nice, because it automatically turns off when it gets to the desired temp, instead of having to manualy turn it off! You can also turn it on to the high heat setting and it doesn't turn off automatically (but it no longer saves energy).
* The oscillation feature is really nice, so that it isnt just blowing on the same spot on my feet all day! You can also turn the oscillation off if you want to.
* Its not very loud... just a little white noise which doesn't bother me.
* lightweight

Cons:
The cord is very short, but it works for my cubicle since I have outlets right under my desk.
Buy Honeywell HZ-7200 Cool Touch Oscillating Heater w/ Smart Energy Digital Control Plus!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น