Honeywell HZ-338 Sure-Set Ceramic Heater with Oscillation


There are a few decent things I like about this heater, and one of them was the oscillation feature (which moves it back and forth). I was pleased enough with the first unit I bought that I ended up ordering a second one for a separate room.

Not long after, however, the oscillation feature broke on the first one. The thing started by making this loud clicking sound as it turned; then a few days later, it just stopped moving altogether. And in case you're wondering, YES, it continued to make the annoying clicking sound!

The heating element continued to work fine, but one of my favorite features was now gone. So I shugged at my bad luck and switched the one with the broken oscillator to the less-used room.

But a few weeks later, the other one started clicking too, and I was like, "oh crap." In short order, its oscillator stopped working too. At that point, I concluded that bad luck had nothing to do with it. The gears inside must be super-cheapo plastic or something, because now I have two of these things, and neither of them oscillate! LOUSY! LOUSY! LOUSY!Buy Honeywell HZ-338 Sure-Set Ceramic Heater with Oscillation!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น