Honeywell 2087 .94-Cubic-Foot Fire Waterproof Safe with Combination Lock


This safe is mainly made of plastic, but the combination lock, 4 locking bolts and the internal gears (sounds like) are heavy-duty metal. There is a generous amount of room inside, unless you have a great deal of papers and other valuables to protect. I tried following the directions to open the safe door via the dial, but I could not until I found some better directions further back in the manual. I was able to open the safe. I memorized the combination, then practiced over and over again. After 1 day, I was able to open the safe every time, by memory. I can get into the safe, using the dial, in about 20 seconds. Read the directions. I would only use the keys in an emergency. If you do not learn how to use the combination and you should lose the keys, you will be locked out. Learn the combination and put the keys in a safe place away from the safe, not in the safe by any means. I recommend this safe; it is well-built.Buy Honeywell 2087 .94-Cubic-Foot Fire Waterproof Safe with Combination Lock!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น