Honeywell HCM-630 QuietCare 3.0 Gallon Cool Moisture Humidifier


The humidifier does a good job keeping my 700sqft apartment humidified. I have to refill the 3 gallon tank once in the morning and once at night. I bought it for my pet tortoise who needs higher humidity, but it has really helped my sinus problems and dry skin problems. The tortoise's dry skin has cleared up nicely, also.

I have NO trouble removing or inserting the tank. It is very easy and fits securely into the base. NO leaks. It must have been redesigned from the previous complaints. There are pegs on the bottom of the tank that fit into the base so you know you have placed it correctly.

I use filtered water and have not had the problem with white dust.

You will not see water vapor with this humidifier. If you let it run for the day while you are at work, you can feel the difference in the air when you walk into the room.

The fan noise did not bother me. It was a quiet soothing white noise sound. If you are a picky sleeper and can't tolerate new sounds then you will probably be unhappy with *any* fan driven appliance. The humidifier does not make any excess fan noise and runs smoothly. Buy Honeywell HCM-630 QuietCare 3.0 Gallon Cool Moisture Humidifier!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น