Honeywell HC-14 Replacement Filter for Holmes Cool Moisture Humidifier


I'm very pleased with this filter,once a week I soak it in my kitchen sink with a natural germicide and than put it back into my humidifier. The reason I use the germicide is to kill any fungus or bacteria that was giving off a musty oder that was unpleasant. The filter is holding up well. I have a lot of houseplants and apparently some fruit flies have found a home somewhere in some of my potted plants. The humidifier is also an air filter and it helps keep this fruitfly popualtion down. Since most local stores in Chicago do not carry the HC-14 I am pleased that I can use my humidifier again. I have been using the same filter for almost a month and the weekly soaking in my sink seems to freshen and clean it up and flushes out any dead fruitflies. I highly recommend this product and the price is very reasonable. Thanks so Much. SEC in Chicago, IL Buy Honeywell HC-14 Replacement Filter for Holmes Cool Moisture Humidifier!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น