Honeywell TB8220U1003 VisionPRO 8000 Programmable Thermostat With RealTime Clock Order Now


I had read other reviews online about this product and they all seemed very positive. It was such a great deal (about half price) that I decided to go for it.

When I got it the box was VERY worn and I wondered if it had been through a flood or something - but it was probably just sitting in a garage or attic for a few months. In any case, it was still brand new, and my HVAC guy happened to be over and he said this was a steal. Top of the line in his opinion.

He hooked it up for me (although it would be pretty easy for anyone to hook up). He also programmed it for me in just a few minutes, and we were good to go.

This thermostat has a very intuitive interface (obviously a Mac person designed this, not Microsoft), and it's very easy to change settings any way you want. It's attractive (for a thermostat), and it has lots of features to let you customize it to just about any desire.

I have two other houses with two thermostats each, and I am going to buy 4 more of these jewels when I find another good deal. Excellent product!!Honeywell RTH7600B / RTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable ThermostatGet more detail about Honeywell TB8220U1003 VisionPRO 8000 Programmable Thermostat With RealTime Clock.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น