Honeywell HT8800BP High Velocity Double Turbo


This is a review for the 8700 model. Actual rating is a 3.5.

This fan is made fully of plastic. The plastic is slightly durable. It does not feel like cheap plastic though, but it doesn't feel like high quality plastic either.

The total height of the fan is 22", and with the handle it is 23" high. There are two fans, both the same size, and each fan is 9" in diameter.

The top fan is stuck to the handle, so in order to angle that fan up or down, you just need to move the handle forward or backward. The bottom fan is on a separate hinge, so it can be moved up or down independently. You can have one fan facing downward, and the other angled up at the ceiling, or you can have both fans angled up at the ceiling to help with air circulation.

The fans do a good job of circulating the air in a closed room, like a bedroom, but not in a room like a living room where it would have two openings (mine has an opening into the dining room and into the front door/foyer). This fan is mainly for bedrooms about 15' x 15' or smaller.

There are two fan speeds, I or II, and the off setting (O).
Regarding the noise, on setting I, the fans are somewhat quiet like a muffled whirr, but still can be heard well in a quiet room, although I can fall asleep with both fans on setting I. On setting II, the noise is kind of quiet like a muffled whirr, yet it is very noticeable, so you wouldn't want to have it on when you are trying to sleep, but you wouldn't mind it all if you had the TV on or had comapny over, or had something else to do that would occupy your mind. The noise is muffled (since it is plastic) and it doesn't sound like those metal fans because this is a plastic fan.

I enjoy my fan. Glad I purchased it for my room, but I think I'll find a more powerful model for the whole house, maybe the 8800 series or higher.Buy Honeywell HT8800BP High Velocity Double Turbo!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น