Honeywell HY-047B Fresh Breeze Tower Fan with Ionizer


I use several tower fans to move air around my condo. I bought a pair of these Honeywell tower fans last year and have used them non-stop since. They work well, are quiet, move a good quantity of air for their size, and actually provide a bit of filtration as a bonus. (There is a removable filter that won't remove small particles but does catch things like cat hair). My only complaint is that the base that they sit on isn't very solid or weighty and this means the fans tend to wobble a bit. It's not really noticeable unless you bump into the fan, so it's really a minor complaint.

The fan has various settings which I've only used a few of (time delay shut down, oscillation, air speed) all of which can be controlled using the remote. I've not really used the remote much, so I can't really review how well it works.

Overall this is a nice, quiet tower fan. It does what it's supposed to do well, and that's all you can ask. Buy Honeywell HY-047B Fresh Breeze Tower Fan with Ionizer!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น