Honeywell HHT-011 Tabletop Air Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter


I'm giving this air filter a rating of 4 and not of 5 simply because I don't know what kind of miraculous feats are obtainable with such a machine having never owned one before.

My husband and I purchased 2 of these after discovering that he and our oldest daughter were allergic to our 4 (indoor) cats. We keep one in our room and one in the girls room. Thus far, I have noticed that the whole house (less than 1000 sq. ft.) smells nicer, and my husband and daughter do seem to be sleeping better. Our daughter has asthma and has not needed her inhaler since we have had these filters. Could be the filter, could also be the change in medication... Could be both!

I crank up all the settings during the day and then turn it way down at night. It is a little noisy in my small house with both filters turned up during the day, but at night on the lowest settings we all sleep fine and what little bit of noise there is seems comforting.

The filters are easy to clean. The machine was easy to snap together and the instructions for use were clear. All in all, I'd say it was completely worth the money put into it and perhaps I will invest in one to sit in my office as well, due to the proximity to the litter box...Buy Honeywell HHT-011 Tabletop Air Purifier with Permanent HEPA Filter!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น